This pertains to all Kum & Go, Krause Gentle, Des Moines Menace, Amici Espresso, Teamwork Ranch, and Solar Transport associates.
2014 W-2 Forms are Available
To view and/or print your W-2 form, visit the Electronic W-2 website; you will be routed to the login page.
Please disregard the verbiage in the box to the right of the login section. Everyone is already registered with the following:
- User ID – Your user ID is your Workday Employee ID
- Solar Associates – Your User ID is a minimum of 6 digits. If your Workday Employee ID is less than 6 digits, you will need to add leading zeros (ex. Workday Employee ID: 10; use 000010 as your User ID)
- Password – Your initial password is your birthday in this format: MM/DD/YYYY
- This password must have 10 digits; it is important to include the “/” in your password
- The password is your date of birth in the exact format of: 01/16/2013 (with slashes)
- Once you have gained access to the website, please update your personal password
Once you have logged in, there is a ‘Search W-2s for tax year:’ drop down box. Make sure it says 2014, and then click Search.
It is recommended to change your login / password after you log in. To do this, click on My Account Information in the box on the left.
For questions or problems, please call the Kum & Go W-2 hotline at 866-356-1610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I am a termed associate and I did not receive my 2014 W-2 yet. When will I receive it?
Q: I am a terminated Associate and my address was not updated. How will I get my W-2?
A: Per IRS Regulation we have until February 2, 2015 to get them post marked or make them available online.
- If you are a terminated Associate your W-2 will be mailed to the home address on file. Please allow for 10 business days for the mail to deliver the W-2.
- If your address is not correct, please update your address with the US Postal Service. Doing so will ensure that any mail sent to the prior address will be forwarded by the mail service. You may to go to the post office or usps.com and submit an address change online.
- Any mailed W-2s returned to Kum & Go will be re-sent if we have an updated address in Workday. Please call the Kum & Go W-2 hotline at 866-356-1610 to update your address.
Q: What if I cannot remember by login information for the Ceridian website to obtain my W-2?
A: The Workday ID for active associates can be found in GPS Workday. Under Personal Information>View>About Me you will find your Employee ID #. This is your user name for the Ceridian website and will enable you to access your W-2s.
- Log in to Workday
- Access the Personal Information Worklet
- Select About Me
- The Employee ID is located in the upper left corner of the Job Details screen
- Log in to the Ceridian website using your Workday Employee ID and birthdate
Q: I don’t have access to print my W-2 online; how will I obtain my W-2?
A: There are a couple of different options:
- Self-Service Printing – You may use any computer connected to the internet. It does NOT have to be a Kum & Go computer. Examples could include your personal computer, library, tax preparer’s computer, etc.
- After February 2, 2015 you may request a paper W-2 – Payroll will print W-2s if requested for active or terminated associates. However, you will need to complete a Request for IRS W-2. To request this form call the Kum & Go W-2 hotline at 866-356-1610 or email email@example.com.
- Once the form has been completed and received by the payroll department, a replacement W-2 will be sent to you as specified on the form. Please allow for 7-10 days for processing from the time the form is received by Payroll.
General W-2 Questions:
Q: My gross wages from my last paycheck stub do not equal my Taxable wages on my W-2. Why?
A: Taxable wages are your Gross wages minus all pretax deductions such as 401k, Dental, Medical, Vision, Flex Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts etc.
Q: I did not have any Federal or State tax withheld from my wages. Why?
A: Please review your federal W-4 and state W-4 elections in Workday and correct as necessary for the upcoming year.
- It is the responsibility of the associate to ensure that your tax withholdings are correct during the year. Payroll will not adjust the tax withholdings for the prior year.
- In certain situations an associate’s pay may not have met the minimum amount required by the IRS to withhold taxes during the payroll period.
Q: I need the Company FEIN (Federal Employer Identification Number) to file my taxes. Where can I find it?
A: This can be found on the W-2 in Box B.
Q: What is Box 12 D on my W-2?
A: This is the amount withheld for your pretax 401k deductions for 2014 by payroll.
Q: What is Box 12 W on my W-2?
A: This is the Employer & Employee Health Savings Account Contributions. Please refer to your final pay slip for the breakout of the employee pre tax deductions and the Employer contributions for your taxes.
Q: What is Box 12 DD on my W-2?
A: This is the amount for the Employer/Employee cost of health insurance for ACA reporting. There is nothing the associate needs to do with this box. It is information only.
Q: What is Box 12 AA on my W-2?
A: This is the amount that has been withheld for your post tax 401K Roth Deduction for 2014.
Q: What is Box 10 on my W-2?
A: This is the amount that was withheld on a pretax basis for Flex Spending Dependent Care Benefits.
Q: My SSN # or Name is wrong on my W-2. What should I do?
A: You will need to contact the Kum & Go W-2 hotline to update this information. You can contact the Kum & Go W-2 hotline at 866-356-1610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: My address is wrong on my W-2. Do I need to do anything?
A: Your address does not need to be updated in order to file your taxes.
Q: I am a Solar Associate (driver/biweekly) and I cannot get logged into the website to obtain my W-2. What is wrong?
A: Make sure you are using the 6 digit user ID. Your Solar user IDd must be a total of at least 6 digits. For example, if your Workday ID is 10 your user id would be “000010,” and then you would use the password as described above.