Kum & Go is looking for exceptional people like you, people who want to deliver extraordinary experiences for our customers each and every day.
Do you have outstanding customer service and a passion for retail? Are you a top-talented retail professional with excellent customer service? If so, then Kum & Go is a great place to begin or grow your career! We’re looking for great people who want a career – not just a job. Join Kum & Go and grow your career with us!See Our Current Openings
Career Path for Store Associates
- Sales Associates are the first point of contact and a key member of the team in providing exceptional customer service. As a part-time Sales Associate, you’ll work to assist the managers in keeping the customers’ needs met and the store running smoothly.
Sales Manager/Food Service Manager
- In the absence of the General Manager, our Sales Managers step in. Sales Managers have a solid understanding of all aspects of the store. Most General Managers started their careers with us in a Sales Manager position. Our Sales Managers typically complete a 40 hour workweek and are hourly associates. Duties include executing merchandising programs and managing store salary.
- General Managers are in charge of the entire customer experience. As a GM, you’ll work within the store to keep the team organized, motivated and well informed, while ensuring all aspects of the store are running smoothly. A General Manager completes a typical 54 hour work week and is a full time salaried position.
General Manager Trainee (GMT) Program/District Supervisor Trainee (DST) Program
- These two programs offer leadership preparation. Sales Managers are eligible for the GMT program upon leadership approval. General Managers are eligible for the District Supervisor (DST) program if they have achieved or working toward their four-year degree and are excited about the possibility of being a District Supervisor. This comprehensive program allows our candidates to get real world experience through working with different facets of the business.
- As a District Supervisor, you’ll oversee 10 to 20 stores within a given region. Motivation and leadership are the keys as you guide each store’s team of associates to be the best.
Store Support Center (SSC)
- There are also great opportunities at our store support center located in West Des Moines, Iowa.