Kum & Go has various investment opportunities available including Sale/Leaseback programs, retail space for lease, closed stores for sale, and development land for sale.
As part of our sale/leaseback program, Kum & Go works with investors to construct our new convenience stores.
- Absolute NNN lease, 20-year lease term
- 6.0–6.5% cap rate
- 10% rent increase effective after 10 years
- Four 5-year options with a 5% rent increase every 5 years
- Ideal property for 1031 exchange
- Corporate lease with Kum & Go, L.C.
- $3M–4M purchase price
See our sale/leaseback flyer for more details.Download Flyer
Kum & Go has surplus properties in a number of locations. Please contact Clark Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Also, our Real Estate department is always searching for new Kum & Go sites!