- September 2016 – Jennifer from Sioux Falls, SD
- August 2016 – Kate from Omaha, NE
- July 2016 – Laura from Hollister, MO
- June 2016 – Gene Wing from Jonesboro, AR
- May 2016 – TBD
- April 2016 – Daniel from Ozark, MO
- March 2016 – Rebecca Howey from Tulsa, OK
- February 2016 – Sharon from Papillion, NE
- January 2016 – John from Evans, CO
- December 2015 – Charles from Mason City, IA
- November 2015 – Michael from Springfield, MO
- September 2015 – Mary from Omaha, NE
- August 2015 – Aimee from Dallas Center, IA
Kum & Go Customer Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. The Sweepstakes Period begins at 12:00:01 am CT on October 1, 2016 and, unless modified by the Sponsor, the Sweepstakes Period ends at 11:59:59 pm CT on October 31, 2016. The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Kum & Go, L.C. (“Kum & Go”). By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: Entrants must do one of the following to submit a valid Sweepstakes entry: (a) visit the entry page at www.kumandgo.com/survey (“Website”), complete the online registration form during the applicable Sweepstakes Period and then follow the instructions to complete the survey based on your Kum & Go receipt (e.g., ### ### ### ###) (the “Code”); (b) complete the survey via the Kum & Go &Rewards mobile application if and when that survey is displayed on your device (c) Legibly write, on a piece of paper, your first and last name, address, daytime telephone number, email address (if desired), and your 12 digit code printed on your Kum & Go receipt and send it by mail to Kum & Go Customer Survey Sweepstakes, Attention: JJJ, 6400 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266; Each Code is unique and may only be used once to qualify for a Sweepstakes entry. The entrant’s responses to the survey will not affect the ability to participate or win. To receive a Code by mail, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Kum & Go Customer Survey Sweepstakes, Attention: Sanju Pilli, 6400 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266. Requests for a code and entries made by mail must be received by Sponsor no later than fourteen (14) days prior to the expiration of the applicable Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) entry per person and/or e-mail/mailing address per day. Automated means of entry and use of third party websites to enter are prohibited. All other attempts at entry are void.
2. Winner Selection: A random drawing will be held on or around the first week of the month following the expiration of the applicable Sweepstakes Period from among all eligible entries received for the applicable Sweepstakes Period. Judges’ decisions are final and binding. Potential prize winners will be notified by mail within thirty (30) days of the applicable drawing date and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted) within 14 days thereafter. Noncompliance within specified time period for return of Affidavit and Release, or return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of prize. All income taxes on prizes are winners’ responsibility.
3. Grand Prize: One (1) Kum & Go Stored Value Gift Card in the amount of Twenty-Five Hundred Dollars ($2,500) (“Grand Prize amount”) (i.e., advertised as “Free Gas for a Year”) for the Sweepstakes Period. The Sponsor, at its option, may (but shall not be required) issue multiple Kum & Go Stored Value Gift Cards with an aggregate value of the Grand Prize amount for the applicable Sweepstakes Period. Notwithstanding a Grand Prize winner’s estimation or calculation of its per-year cost for gasoline, in no event shall any Grand Prize winner be entitled to any monies or gift cards in excess of the maximum Grand Prize award of a $2,500 Kum & Go Stored Value Gift Card.
4. Odds: The estimated odds of winning a prize during the Sweepstakes Period depend on the number of eligible entries.
5. Prize Restrictions: No cash redemptions. Stored value cards are redeemable only at participating Kum & Go locations. No transfer of prize permitted. No substitutions, except Kum & Go may substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. All costs not specifically stated herein as being awarded are the responsibility of the winner. Winner must take delivery of Grand Prize within thirty (30) days of notification that he/she has been selected.
6. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Not open to employees of Kum & Go or any of their respective affiliates or immediate family members (i.e., spouse, children, siblings, parents, and individuals residing in the same household). Void where prohibited by law.
8. Limitation of Liability: Kum & Go and the judging organization are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Kum & Go assumes no responsibility for any technical problems in conjunction with transmission or receipt of entry including faulty electronic data transmission, traffic congestion on the Internet or on the website, hardware or software, equipment failure or malfunction, or other on-line communications problems. Use of the Website is at user’s own risk. Kum & Go is not responsible for any damage or losses of any kind that may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, use of the Website or the download of any information from the Website. Kum & Go reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by Kum & Go at its sole discretion. In the event Sweepstakes is cancelled, all prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time of cancellation. By participating in this Sweepstakes and accepting a prize, winner agrees that Kum & Go, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, media partners and promotion agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from the winner’s Sweepstakes participation, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse, of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, privacy or defamation. Kum & Go reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized subscriber of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account subscriber” is defined as the primary person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
9. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant, and Kum & Go in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Iowa, without regard to conflicts of law principles or rules, and all proceedings shall take place in Des Moines, Iowa.
10. Winners List: For the names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Kum & Go Customer Survey Sweepstakes, Attention: JJJ, 6400 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266. Requests must be received by the thirtieth (30th) day following the date of each drawing.
11. Sponsor: Kum & Go, L.C., an Iowa limited liability company, 6400 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA, 50266.
© 2014 Kum & Go, L.C.